Nuturing leads is different for each school. We’ve provided you with our tips on nurturing your leads:
• Send an email immediately after a lead submits their information on the lead campaign. You can set this up when you create your lead campaign.
• If your lead does not respond to that initial email, follow up with a phone call the next day offering to answer any questions they may have.
• If there is still no response from your lead, follow up with an email 3 days later inviting them to try a class.
• Call the lead 1 week later to invite them to another class if they have not responded to the previous invitation.
• Continue to follow up with emails 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, and 1 year later offering them exclusive deals on memberships.
Create a plan to follow up with those leads that came to try a class, but did not sign up for a membership as well! Remember to set tasks in your Kicksite system to ensure that you remember to follow-up!
Each of these emails can be automatically sent out within your Kicksite account. You can set up a Message flow to send out automated sets of emails that go out based on specific timelines. They enable you to stay in touch with your prospects based on when they become added to your system. If you'd like to learn more about using Message Flows for your prospects visit this article.