You cannot combine the student account and employee accounts. The employee needs an employee account separate from a student account as they behave differently in the system. You then need a second email address. If you use a Gmail address, you can append anything you want to your email by using a + sign. For example, email@example.com is the same as firstname.lastname@example.org. Both email addresses will land in email@example.com's inbox. It's an easy way to add filters to emails in Gmail, but also a way to create a second account to use in our system without having two mailboxes.
Articles in this section
- What do my students have access to?
- Why is a carrier is required for text messages?
- Can I add new programs and/or ranks to my account after it’s established?
- Can I use my current payment processing company?
- Can I link my website to my Kicksite account?
- Is a cloud-based system secure?
- How do I change my credit card on file?
- What's the difference between an Administrator and Employee?
- What do I do if I have employees who are also students?