You cannot combine the student account and employee accounts. The employee needs an employee account separate from a student account as they behave differently in the system. You then need a second email address. If you use a Gmail address, you can append anything you want to your email by using a + sign. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org is the same as email@example.com. Both email addresses will land in firstname.lastname@example.org's inbox. It's an easy way to add filters to emails in Gmail, but also a way to create a second account to use in our system without having two mailboxes.
Articles in this section
- Can I track a student’s attendance for multiple programs?
- Can I add my students’ attendance history?
- How do I cancel my account if I'm using Solupay?
- What's the difference between an Administrator and Employee?
- What do I do if I have employees who are also students?
- What is the Queue?
- How do I change my credit card on file?