Definitely. Your Kicksite account requires a case sensitive username and password by the administrator, employees and students to access their respective accounts. Kicksite uses standard industry encryption and best practices, keeping your information secure at all times.
Articles in this section
- What do my students have access to?
- Why is a carrier is required for text messages?
- Can I add new programs and/or ranks to my account after it’s established?
- Can I use my current payment processing company?
- Can I link my website to my Kicksite account?
- Is a cloud-based system secure?
- How do I change my credit card on file?
- What's the difference between an Administrator and Employee?
- What do I do if I have employees who are also students?