The administrator on your Kicksite account has the ability to set restrictions on each student’s user account. Students can be granted access to view their attendances, documents, events, invoices, memberships, messages, payments, social networking, and videos.
Articles in this section
- What do my students have access to?
- Why is a carrier is required for text messages?
- Can I add new programs and/or ranks to my account after it’s established?
- Can I use my current payment processing company?
- Can I link my website to my Kicksite account?
- Is a cloud-based system secure?
- How do I change my credit card on file?
- What's the difference between an Administrator and Employee?
- What do I do if I have employees who are also students?